JOIN THE TEAM
Based in Airport West, VIC 3042
We are currently searching for a diverse Graphic Designer with a proven track record creating and designing successful and cutting edge social media content and strategies for our online boutique. Do you live and breathe fashion, and have an impeccable knowledge of social media, fashion influencers and current fashion blogs? If so, we want to hear from you!
As a Graphic Designer, you will be required to carry out the following tasks:
· Drive continuous improvement in the Marketing and Social Media Division
· Plan, develop, design and execute strong Social Media strategies/solutions that engage various target audiences
· Creative brainstorming of fresh ideas for social media projects and campaigns
· Develop and expand online community
· Design, create all marketing materials, website graphics and EDMs
· Manage seeding strategy - Setting up Instagram product placements
· Work collaboratively with director and the marketing manager to reach social media and marketing objectives
· Generate reports, feedback and recommendations
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Ability to create highly engaging video content for our Instagram stories that demonstrate and align with the brands aesthetic.
· Exceptional technical knowledge of Instagram and Facebook, as well as software and customer feedback tools and web applications.
· Confidence with Photoshop and Illustrator is essential.
· Content strategy implementation and website management experience.
· Expert technical knowledge – social advertising, promotion, metrics and platforms.
· An impeccable knowledge of social media, fashion influencers and current fashion blogs whose style align with the ELIYA brand.
· Expert at creating, curating and managing published content, liaising and working with talent, organising and managing digital collaborations.
· Design and create all marketing materials, website graphics and EDMs.
· Be an ambassador and voice for the company in all social media spaces.
· Develop online presence and drive engagement
· Proven track record of staying atop of the latest and greatest trends and practices
· Magic way with words and outstanding copywriting and proof-reading skills.
To Apply, please email your Resume & Cover Letter outlining your applicable skills and experience for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title subject heading “Application: Graphic Designer”.
Please note - Due to the high amount of applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.